Aleppo International is a leading global provider of integration services delivering proven end-to-end security, safety, and communication networks and platforms.
We are a trusted security partner and expert in IP video.
From comprehensive planning and design through precise implementation, to round-the-clock maintenance and support, we successfully meet the diverse and multiple challenges encountered by systems integrators throughout the project lifecycle.
Aleppo has been producing megapixel cameras exclusively for many years now and deliver to the global market high-resolution video systems
Our video surveillance team offers a wealth of expertise in the latest IP video and security technology.
When you collaborate with us, you tap into more than 10 years of video surveillance experience.
The Safe City is a concept for returning security, safety and quality of life to today’s complex cities through the use of technology, infrastructure, personnel and processes. The Safe City concept can be applied to cities, towns, industrial parks, college campuses, or any other physical environment where people require a safe, comfortable environment.
How does Safe City Work?
The Safe City Control Center provides a hub for the analysis and dissemination of information collected from various sources including government agencies, private organizations and individual citizens as well as specialized equipment such as sensors and cameras. The results are faster, more effective responses to service outages, streamlined law enforcement operations and real-time management of crisis situations.
City Video Monitoring
Deployment of video network in the city gives the Possibility to have a complete, central surveillance system covering the whole city — from fixed locations, like parks, streets and public zones to buildings and government infrastructures.
All cameras are then viewed in real-time from one command center with the option to forward real-time video to mobile units on the field.
Improve infrastructure efficiency
Real-time video surveillance in strategic locations helps you be proactive with city infrastructure, such as traffic flow and emergency response, to keep your city functioning efficiently.
Detect troublemakers and identify crime while it happens
Not only can you detect and handle incidents as they happen, but you also have the benefit of a deterring effect on crime. With the knowledge that areas are under high-tech surveillance, criminals back off and people feel safer — giving your city image an overall boost that attracts tourism and business
Enhances tactical command and control: Field access to
live and recorded video has become an important tactical asset. A metro-Wi-Fi network enables rapid deployment of on-scene cameras with local and remote Monitoring
Improves situational awareness: The ability for responding ofﬁcers to see what is happening at an incident before they arrive has been described as “life saving technology”.
- Urban CCTV system with content analytics
Installation of IP Video Cameras in “Hot Spot” areas, all around the City.
- Wideband communications – private data networks
Installation of a Privet Wireless Network with small-size Access-Point devices – the Wireless Network will permit the transmission of the Video Camera streaming to the Control Center.
- Dispatch Command and Control Center (C4i/C2):
The Command Center is equipped with state-of the art management systems to control and view in real time all the City Wide Cameras and Sensors.
- Video wall with flexible CCTV selection
- EMS tracking and communications
- Routine and Emergency incident procedures
- Emergency call center interface and data exchange
- Incident status monitoring
- Prioritized resource allocation
- Record, playback and archiving
- Managerial report generation
Fix Camera Features
- 3-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3 ~ 27 mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 20 Meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- Video Cropping for Bandwidth Saving
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Vandal-proof and Weather-proof IP66 rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Built-in Heater and Fan, supported by PoE
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling/Wall Mount Installation
PTZ Camera Features
- SONY Progressive Scan CCD Module in VGA Resolution
- 37x Zoom Lens
- 360° Continuous Pan and 90° Tilt
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Simultaneous Streams
- Weather-proof IP66 rated Housing
- 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
- Easy, Fast, Accurate PTZ Control by Joystick
- Two-way Audio
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
Cameras Command and Control Center
Integrated display and advanced control and management software serve your surveillance cameras, intruder alarm data, process monitoring and other facility network applications – with powerful control capabilities for a seamless 24/7 fully equipped operations command center.
When a security event occurs, information from the field gets to the center from various types of sources including CCTV cameras, alarm & fire sensors, access control, LPR systems and site electronic map indicators. All sensors indicators are then viewed & recorded and evaluated at the command center for fast decisions. The data offers the command center operators and decision makers a complete overview of a security ongoing event, and helps them to understand each situation and manage it according to government or city regulations.
Installation & Configuration
Aleppo International offer consulting, installation and configuration services.
Our expert team will work hand in hand with your technical and security team to determine the correct position of each camera and system. The covert cameras are installed under a “covert installation process”.
Our expert team will take you from concept to certification and train your security, maintenance & support teams.
Surveillance System Network
There are few option to deploy the surveillance system:
1. Wired Option:
The Cameras are relay to the Control Center via Fiber Cable / CAT5 deployed in the premises.
2. Wireless Option:
The Cameras are connected to Wireless LINK and transmitted to the Control Center Wirelessly
Combination of Wireless Link and Fiber / Cable CAT5 in the architecture is also an option
Systems Integrator for End-to-End Security Platforms
For further information, feel free to contact us